Hang'em Anywhere, See'em Everywhere! Easy to order, Easy to hang.
- The size of the area where it will be displayed.
- The distance from which it will be viewed.
Our most popular sizes and some general rules of thumb:
- 72” x 24” is ideal for smaller indoor areas with events like a product launch or pop up store.
- 72” x 36” works well for high traffic areas and is the smallest size to consider for an outdoor event, like a grand opening.
- 72” x 48” is even better for high traffic areas. It’s another great option for events where you have a booth, like trade shows or festivals.
- 96” x 48” is ideal for large, high traffic areas. Consider putting this on the side of a building to advertise an upcoming event or inside a convention center during a highly attended trade show.
Need a custom size? Our design services can help you with custom sizes up to 150 ft x16 ft
Durable Vinyl Material for Indoor or Outdoor UseChoose from three durable vinyl materials for your vinyl banner.
Economical 10 oz. vinyl This popular option is economical for temporary use, but can last up to one or more years outdoors under normal weather. Prints single side only.
Standard 13 oz. vinyl is thicker than the Economical vinyl banner material and is puncture resistant. The smooth, durable surface is great for outdoor and indoor use. Use it for events, business openings, announcements and more. This is a stronger banner material and lasts up to two years or more outdoors. Prints single side only.
Premium 18 oz. vinyl is our thickest vinyl banner material and is more puncture resistant. The smooth, durable surface is great for outdoor and indoor use. Use it for trade shows or conference banners, and events. This is our strongest banner material and lasts up to five years or more outdoors. Print single side or double side.
Hanging Made Easy
How do you plan to hang your vinyl banner? We offer treatment options that make putting it on display easy.
Hem is recommended for banners — with or without grommets. It prevents the material from unraveling. The banner edges are folded over to reinforce the sides, which also helps the vinyl banner maintain its shape.
Grommets are the most popular and most convenient way to hang a banner. Grommets or eyelets are fastened around the edges or on the corners of the banner. Grommets are added with the hem option to strengthen the banner edges and prevent them from tearing apart.
You can use rope, bungee cords, suction cups or pear snap hooks to attach your vinyl banner to a solid structure, like a building, window, reception desk, trade show booth, or railing.Pole pockets allow poles or rope to be inserted into the banner, which carries its weight and keeps it taut. The banner edges are folded over and heat welded to form a pocket. Allow extra production time for pole pockets.